IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH LAW 1581 OF 2012 AND ITS REGULATORY DECREE 1377 OF 2012, PROCESIX COLOMBIA SAS, PUBLISHES THE GENERAL PUBLIC ITS PRIVACY NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION LAWS.
In PROCESIX COLOMBIA SAS, with number of NIT 900.050.767 -9, and with address in the Municipality of Envigado, Department of Antioquia, in compliance with Statutory Law 1581 of 2012 and its Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2012, we assume our obligations as Responsible and / or Responsible for the treatment of the data Personal obtained through our corporate purpose; Therefore, it asks its clients, suppliers, contractor, independent advisors, consultants, collaborators and in general, any natural person who owns the personal data object of treatment, authorization to continue with the treatment of their Personal Data in accordance with the Policy for The treatment of them.
According to our policies for the treatment of personal data, the mechanisms through which we make use of them are safe and confidential, as we have the appropriate technological means to ensure that they are stored in such a way as to prevent unwanted access by third parties. People, and in the same order we ensure their confidentiality.
The information and personal data provided to the company PROCESIX COLOMBIA SAS, may be processed, collected, stored, used, circulated, deleted, shared, updated and / or transferred, including sensitive data, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy of privacy; And will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide our services and products
- The accounting and tax records required
- Reports to control and surveillance authorities
- Achieve efficient communication related to our products, and services, strategic alliances, studies, content, as well as to contractors and / or advisers and / or consultants in charge of providing services, and to facilitate general access to information from These
- Inform about new products or services
- To comply with obligations to our customers,
Suppliers, contractors, consultants, advisors and / or collaborators
- Evaluate the quality of the service
- Conduct internal studies
In accordance with the procedures contained in Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013, the Holders may exercise their rights to know, update, rectify and delete their personal data through the communication channels provided in the Protection policy of personal information:
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS THROUGH WRITTEN REQUEST: Carrera 48 Nº 25 AA Sur – 70 Interior 406, Envigado (Ant) – Colombia
- PHONE: (4) 3320381
- WEB PAGE: www.procesix.com through the link ‘Contact us’
If after 30 business days from this publication, the owner has not requested the deletion of their personal data, by virtue of numeral 4 of Article 10 of Decree 1377 of 2013, the company PROCESIX COLOMBIA SAS, may continue to process the Themselves, subject to the Policy established for that purpose. The foregoing, without prejudice to the right of the holder to exercise his right to request the deletion of the data at any time.
For any effect or exercise of your rights, you can contact PROCESIX COLOMBIA S.A.S., by written communication delivered at Carrera 48 Nº 25 AA Sur – 70 Interior 406, Envigado (Ant) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org